In 1959, entrepreneur Robert H. Dallas formed what was to become one of the larger privately-owned chemical companies in the United States in the post-war era. In 1989, a newly formed The Dallas Group of America, Inc. was established as a spin-off and grew into a diversified manufacturer of basic and specialty chemicals.
The Dallas Group operates multiple manufacturing and packaging facilities in North America, China, and Europe.
The Dallas philosophy is to own and operate the basic means of manufacturing of our products. The result is consistent, high-quality products at the lowest possible prices while assuring continuity of supply to our customers.
The Dallas Group is committed to advancing technology and maintains fully equipped “state-of-the-art” laboratory facilities. Our staff of chemists is responsible not only for maintaining the highest standards of quality but also for conducting continuous research and innovation for the improvement and development of new applications across all product lines. Customer satisfaction is our goal.